Hey would you look at this!

Stories of faith, inspiration, motivation, change, stepping outside the comfort zone, leading, dreaming, and life. My hope is to become the best person I can be, and by doing so, try and help others reach their potential as well. ENJOY! :)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Good People, Good Times


This is my roommate Brookie. I love her with all my heart! We are soul sistas. Thanks for being such a great friend and roommate Brooke! 


I know this picture is not the best and a bit humorous actually, but it's just one of the many memories I have shared with this kid!! We met back in the good old 8th grade, and have been the best of friends ever since. We met through a music camp, and will probably die from our love of music. Haha that's one thing I love sharing in common with him! We still continue to share in our memories up at the Y together, and this kid opens his mission call TOMORROW!! I could not be happier and more proud of him. Thanks for being such a great friend matthew! I cannot wait for you and all of your adventures!!!

So college is great, I LOVE IT UP HERE!!! The ability to take care of myself on my own--from having days of heartache and biffing it up the stairs from exhaustion, to days where I am falling on the ground and laughing my guts out. I am learning and growing SO much, and I am so grateful for this opportunity to expand myself, meet AMAZING people, learn because I have the desire to, and to be in an environment every day where I feel the Spirit almost every where I place foot on this beautiful campus. 

I miss my family and friends in Mesa and throughout the country though!! Don't worry, I will be home in less than two months and I am so ecstatic to see you all again! I am excited for the holidays and all of our fun traditions.

Love you all!! Have a great day!!

Emmaline

No comments:

Post a Comment

my JV girls. :)

my JV girls. :)
"Dance like you never danced before, cheer like no one is watching, and stunt like the world is watching you, because it seems like the whole world is on your hands!"

my twin cousin and I!

my twin cousin and I!