Hey would you look at this!

Stories of faith, inspiration, motivation, change, stepping outside the comfort zone, leading, dreaming, and life. My hope is to become the best person I can be, and by doing so, try and help others reach their potential as well. ENJOY! :)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hometown Glory.


If you do not already know, I am a little obsessed with my hometown... as most Mesa people would be. I mean, what's not to love?? Here are my latest and greatest adventures in the grand old Sunnyville.

Ohhhoo I have missed her.

Date night with my bestest friend!


Turkey Trot. 6.2 y'all

nom nom nom. THANKSGIVING. I am so grateful for such a beautiful life.



The classic: musical chairs. Out on the first round. Chyeah.. umm..

This little lady is a keeper. I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful, amazing, strong Grandmother Jeanne! I have learned so much from her.

The Kiene side. LOVE THEM.

Reunited!! <3 p="p">

My amazing red-headed friend here invited me to come along with her on a mud run. I thought it sounded fun... little did I know what I was getting myself into!! MUD FACTOR 2012 baby!!

Before.

Our boot camp awaits us..

AFTER. We cheated Death.

Heck yeah. Barb wire, slides, tires, ropes. I am so happy I was able to do this! Checked off the bucket list for sure... but definitely gonna have to do it again!


I ended the trip with some cuddling with Claire Bear. It is so crazy and cool and weird to see her grow up so fast! Love her to death.


Welp, I am back in Utah. (Sigh) BUT! Despite the projects and finals that lay ahead of me this Christmas season, I am already welcomed back with loads of fun.

That awkward moment you realize you grabbed your dad's coat on the way back up to Utah instead of Mom's.

Go.. Penguins? GO!

I absolutely love it up here. Can't wait for more adventures!! Happy holidays!

Emmaline





















No comments:

Post a Comment

my JV girls. :)

my JV girls. :)
"Dance like you never danced before, cheer like no one is watching, and stunt like the world is watching you, because it seems like the whole world is on your hands!"

my twin cousin and I!

my twin cousin and I!