So because it is a new semester and a new YEAR, I felt as though I should do a little recap of 2012.
After all, it was a good year.
Musicals I was in: 1
Brothers on a mission: 1
Miles I ran: 1209420302
Half marathons I signed up for: 2
Half marathons ran: 1
Dances I went to: 10
Times I threw up: 0
Books I read: 4
Books I started: 6
People I met: 20390284
People's names I remember out of the 20390284: 0.. JK but that's what it seems like. struggggle
Pets: 3
Times we took our dog "struggle" to the vet: 3
Trips went on: 7
Surgeries had: 1
Earliest I woke up to go jogging for training: 4 am
Roof rats killed: 3
Roof rats spotted: 5
Jobs I had: 2
The latest I stayed up: 7:30 am.
Times I went country dancing: 6
Boyfriends: 1
New schools: 1
Times I dressed up like a hippie: 2.. or all the time...
Times I taught Gospel Doctrine: 7
Auditions I did: 10
RM's that I went on dates with: 3. scary scary scaryyyy
Times I got asked to be a bikini model for BYU's art class: 1...
Times I turned down the previous job offer: 1...
Times I knew that BYU let people model for art classes in bikinis: 1...
Things I checked off my bucket list: 30 :)
*Graduated
*Attended BYU
*Decided to go on a mission :):):)
2012 was definitely an amazing and life changing year.
BUT...
Exciting things are to come!!!
2013 has already been a great year!!!
*Checked 2 things off the bucket list
*My brother came home from his mission!
*A new semester has begun!
*Signed up for the Thanksgiving Point half marathon in April... BRING IT!
Life is too short to let a moment pass.
Live it. Love it. Embrace it.
I just got so excited for 2 reasons!!
ReplyDelete1. I was totally thinking about doing the Thanksgiving point half! Either a half in april or may... running buddies?
2. mission? what?
Happy for you!!
Uhumm Danielle!! YES!! AHHH DO IT! And Please be my running buddy!! Haha it's miserable running alone!! And oh my goodness I am so excited. Ps... I stalk your blog!! You're adorable!!
Delete