Hey would you look at this!

Stories of faith, inspiration, motivation, change, stepping outside the comfort zone, leading, dreaming, and life. My hope is to become the best person I can be, and by doing so, try and help others reach their potential as well. ENJOY! :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EUROPE! Highlights of days 1-5. Finally.




WARNING: Before reading this, go to the very last song on my blog playlist. It adds to the effect.:) ENJOY!




Some townspeople.

normal breakfast consisted of: nutella with bread, juice, fruit and granola yogurt

Dachau, internment camp
WE <3 EUROPE!!!
The pavillions in the back of the residency
Just running in Germany!
John the bus driver!
BMW.
The beer halls.
The beautiful city of Munchen!
One of my favorite street performers!
Cake and tea time anyone?
Of course they drink on the buses.
I actually liked this one. Bratwerst, sourkrout, and scallop potatoes... In a beer hall of course.

A trip to the castles.

The beautfiful castle we went inside... but could not take pictures in! :(


Cheers upon our arrival to the beautiful AUSTRIA!
Experiencing the Austrian culture at the culture show.
The crystal museum!! It's under the hill, through that face!


Very pricey shoes.. pure crystal!
The hand maze!
A city in Austria
the BEST food I have ever tasted! And every where in Europe, you eat outside! Check out the size of those pepperonis! 
Almdudler! It took us forever to say the name right, but we were so happy he understood us because it is so yummy!

Then.. we headed off and entered into SWITZERLAND. My favorite part of the whole trip. I FELL IN LOVE...



To be continued....

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

my JV girls. :)

my JV girls. :)
"Dance like you never danced before, cheer like no one is watching, and stunt like the world is watching you, because it seems like the whole world is on your hands!"

my twin cousin and I!

my twin cousin and I!