A little glimpse of what's been goin on!!
So. Baby it's cold outside... and that's the BEST time of year!!
Day activity with parker traasdahl! Christmas at the cabin. LEGIT. From 9:45 am... to about 1 am.
SOOO FUN!
And the day begins.. with our beautiful attire from santa claus.
We're finally at the cabin!
Fall.
We're weirdos. It's okay.
AHHH nate! (insert crazy hug here)
Love these girls so much!
we make good ginger bread.. couches?
The cabin was seriously a blaaast, and I'm so happy I am going with Parker!
Next. The best decision I have ever made. Yes, on a school night, I went to SYTYCD tour. It was the coolest thing ever! It was insane to think I was seriously watching all these amazing dances LIVE.
Our wonderful night:
IZZY IZZY IZZY. the coolest waitor!
I've only got one thing to say.. da da da da! So you think you can dance.. dance..
Love you guys!
Emmy <3














No comments:
Post a Comment