Dear Summer,
Oh how you came so fast; I came to a realization of your coming as the heat began to blaze down from that blinding Arizona sun. You never seem to fail me, Summer, you come at the perfect time in May, when my head explodes from school work, and my senoritis kicks in to the extreme. This year comes as an adventurous one indeed for you, Summer, as I embark on trips to Utah, Mexico, various camps, the lake, and my cabin. One thing I did fail to mention is my beloved full day of summer school I am attending. I put this last though because, you see, that is one thing that does not excite me that you are bringing. Thank you for giving me my precious 16th birthday near the end of your days, and not the other 3 members in my family who's birthdays fall within the first couple weeks of school. Thank you for the heat you bring; for it only leads me to do weird things like bathe in it til I burn, try to cook things in it, and jump off of a strange plank into a contraption filled with gallons of just water. There is just something about you that sparks my inner craziness, as well as many other teenagers, causing them to stay out past curfew, sleep in later, eat more junk food (but then exercise more, right :)), make crazy memories, build stronger friendships, and find that summer love we all long to find after watching Grease a million times. Well, summer, I put bid you adieu; BUT, I am so ready for you. I'm ready for whatever you have in mind, whatever curveball you attempt to throw, because I know it will be just splendid. Here we go. Summer 2010. Live it up.
Sincerely,
Emmaline Kate.
heY eM!
ReplyDeletei love that you have a blog!!! It's so cute!! Keep up on it So we can see how you are doin!!
love and miss you all :)
xoxo