2. my family
3. my friends
4. you5. dancing
6. singing
7. the list goes on...

HEY GUYS! It's.. Valentines Day! Wooh! Or, if you're more like me.. it's more like single-awareness day. Or... stalker day for those other crazies out there.. Haha YES!.. well anyways! My family minus Jake and I are all at the cabin right now in the snow! So fun! But I have felt pretty independent home alone. I just made home made chicken noodle soup and cookies! ahhh they were so delish. So today my brother's friend and our old next door neighbor just came home from his mish! Which is soo crazy because.. he left about the same time as my brother did! Which can only lead me to say.. ROCK IS COMING HOME! in April! ahhaha that's so soon! I am so excited. My parents are going down there to go pick him up on April 9th, and then they will come home about a week later! ahh it's insane. well what else.. I am going to the michael buble concert! YES! he has the best voice ever. I need to put more of him on this here blog. haha well.. I LOVE.. )#(@*$&*@(jsi)_(#@!!! Haha he is my valentine! wooh.. glad I got that off my chest! ahh kay: my favorite love movies ever.. the notebook, my best friend's wedding, p.s i love you, and dear john.
Well this past week was missionary week! So.. we had to do some of the things missionaries have to do for a week! that means: no tv, no non-church music, no computer, and lots of other legit things. And you know what, it put me in the best mood. It helped me out a lot! I would actually go to bed at a decent time, be on time for a hour seminary, get my homework done right when I got home from school, and talk to people about the gospel! I loved every second of it. It really makes you wake up to the world and realize whats in it. Well anyways, its been a great couple of weeks, and I encourage you all to take the time and focus on the important things. And spread the love! WOOH! I love you guys! you know what, have an awesome day! ?

emmy!! i LOVE you!
ReplyDelete